What is Yoni Steaming?
Yoni steams work by using gentle steam that carries dried organic herbs to the exterior tissues of the vagina (vulva). The warmth & moisture increases circulation to the vulva, causing it to bloom open the yoni tissues. These tissues are porous and absorbent, allowing the herbs to infuse their benefits. The result is a healthier, more relaxed and balanced connection to your yoni temple. Other well-known names for yoni steaming are a V-Steam or Vaginal Steaming.
Benefits of Yoni Steaming:
Hormonal balancing & fertility promotion
Promotes regular menstrual flow
Manages vaginal/yeast infections
Treats & prevents UTI
Relieves symptoms of PCOS, Fibroids, Endometriosis, & Menopause
Relieves bloating & cramps
Calms the nervous system/treats insomnia/supports adrenal health
Spiritual cleansing to release stored energy, emotion & trauma
Connection to feminine/yin energy
Sparks intuitive Womb Wisdom
New to Yoni Steaming? Want to learn more about the history & benefits, as well as take guided class in the comfort of your own home?
I've recorded a Yoni Steaming Masterclass for you to download today!
Diy Yoni Steaming at home
Learn how to yoni steam
You don't need a special 'yoni steam throne' or seat or contraption to steam at home. You can do it simply with some cushions and a pot!
I've recorded a guided masterclass which includes more about the history of yoni steaming, the benefits, contraindications, and the herbs that can be used, as well as a led steaming session that is focused on 'letting go.'
You can download the masterclass today!
Either make a herb blend at home, or get some steam herbs HERE.
For DIY Yoni Steam instructions, here's how it's done (the masterclass goes through all of this with you, along with helpful visuals).
How to Yoni Steam at Home:
1. Place a handful of herbs into a full pot of water.
2. Bring water to a soft boil with the lid on for 5 minutes.
3. Create a beautiful space with candles, music, incense/essential oils.
4. Turn off heat & steep for 5 minutes with lid on
5. Transfer into another pot/bowl & keep covered.
6. Be sure you are warm with socks & clothes.
7. Use steam stool ORC place the bowl in toilet bowl to sit & steam OR
8. Kneel over the pot on the ground with belly resting over pillows (supported Child pose)
9. Wear a long skirt/dress or drape sheet/blanket around your waist.
10. Make sure the steam isn’t too hot by testing with hand before you hover over the mix with no underwear
11. RELAX for at least 15 minutes.
12. Take a moment to lay & relax after the steam to let the experience integrate.
Full 45-minute masterclass to download & own